Integrated amp for less than$2500,your suggestion

Hi, I have been contemplating of buying a better Integrated amp to replace my NADC370. I would prefer warmer,smoother
,musical and full-bodied sounding unit.My budget is for not more than $2500.My system:Quadral Ascent850,3 way-floorstander,89dB(4-8ohm);Analysis Plus Oval 9 spkr cable;TruthLink IC(harmonic tech);AhNjoeTjoeb 4000CDP(Amperex7308 tubes,Upsampling). Your suggestion is highly appreciated and thanks in advance
Simon
simonleemd

Showing 2 responses by simonleemd

Thanks Gthirteen. Like to know about the sonic characteristics of Old Integre DT(stands for ?)and where can I find one? well, I would propably get Heart6000 if I had knew months earlier. It was simply my first Tube-drive CDP upgarde from my 10 yrs old Philips850mkII and I am satisfied with Tjoeb4000.Please tell me more if you have additional opinion and suggestions and thanks in advance
Simon
Thanks Egoss,and sorry for delay in getting back to you.Please tell me about the sonic characteristics of the amp.Hopefully this would be a significant upgrade from my NADC370,although with smaller power(wattage)
regards
Simon