Integrated amp choice for JMR Offrande Supreme V2

Hello A'goners-

This is a longshot, but I'd like to know if anyone has experienced especially good synergy (magic) with a particular integrated amp driving the JMR Offrande Supreme V2.

The Offrande sensitivity is rated at 91db, at 8ohms, with a minimum of 6ohms. I'm currently driving them with my Audio Research VSI60 KT-120-based tube integrated, and the match is good, maybe not spectacular - just wondering if I'm missing out on anything.

Bob Neill of Amherst Audio (great guy), the distributor of JMR speakers recommends the Blue Circle FtTH hybrid integrated for it's combination of sweetness and clout. I don't live in the vicinity of any Blue Circle dealers, though, so I can't try before I buy. Recommendations from other dealers include the Lavardin IT, LFD NCSE II, the Ayon tube integrateds, the Mac MA2275, and the Audiomat integrateds.

Any experience shared would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks - Bob R
bob_rodgers
Unfortunately no experience with the Offrande Supremes but I can certainly vouch for the synergy going on between my JMR Bliss Silvers and the Lavardin IT.  Best sound I've had in my room in 35+ years in the hobby.  The Offrandes would no doubt be a big upgrade over the Silvers so I don't see how you could lose here.

Er...didn't realize this was a 4-year old thread.  Oh well.....
Hi, 
Does anyone have a chance to compare The Offrande Supreme 2 to Harbeth in the same price range? 

Thank you!
@quanghuy147 yes. I’ve owned multiple Reynaud’s (currently Offrande Supreme V2s) as well as Harbeth SHL5 and 30.1’s. For me, there’s simply no comparison. Reynaud’s have more of everything. 
Hi Jtnicolosi,
Thank you for your answer, is this Offrande V2 good when listening at low level (evening, after work volume) and near field? 

Thank you. 
Hi Quanghuy,

If you're still interested, I have the Offrande Supreme V2 speakers.  I'm using them with a Rogue Cronus Magnum with EL-34 tubes.  The sound is the best I've ever owned.  I'm in an apartment so late night listening must be low level.  The sound is still wonderful and fully satisfying.  They really are incredible speakers.

Gary