Integrated amp choice. Ayre AX5 Twenty vs Mark Levinson 585

After doing some researches, I am faced with a final choice between these two. Both are very highly-rated equipments.
Want to drive B&W 805d3 speakers. Any suggestions on sound characteristics on these...? 
128x128ayanamisk
I realize my answer is outside of your specific question but please do consider the Raven Audio tube integrated amps. (Listening now and again amazed at jaw dropping clarity) I've had one for six months and it is quite beyond my wildest hopes for musical nirvana. So transparent, lifelike, and packs way more slam/power than stats state. I know your B&W's are power hungry. But I'm sure you will be completely blown away by the complete control these amps grab the speakers with. The Osprey is rated at 40 watts but I'm sure 400 never could do what these 40 will do. (My last rig boasted 175 per channel...Not even close to my Nighthawk's 20!!)) No risk. Complete free return after trying ....USA made. New Raven fan 
allears4u
I just ordered the Osprey to go with my recently purchased Raven Celeste Towers. The Celeste Towers replaced a pair of Tekton Electron SEs that just didn't do it for me. The Towers are a much more refined and coherent speaker a better sounding speaker all around. I'm just curious as to what speakers you are using with the Nighthawk. The people at Raven are a great bunch of guys. Very easy to talk to and they'll take as much time as necessary to answer every question you may have. I can't wait to get the Osprey. BTW the Osprey is 30 watts/channel.
I’ve been thinking about getting another amp and a friend who owns a Audio Note Ongaku amp told me I should look at the $4K Technics SU-G30 amp...