Integra 9.8 troubles

I purchased a new integra 9.8 a few weeks ago & I finally got around to hooking it up. I figured it's probably something that I am doing & I cannot figure out what that it.

I use a PS3 for blueray which is connected via HDMI
Integra 9.8 is hooked to TV via HDMI

Anyways, the pre/pro does not automatically select DTS, THX etc when I put different blueray discs in. On the display it only shows the front left & front right speaker is working however I can hear sound from all speakers (5.1). I changed my PS3's setting in the AV setup area to bitsream which is what the local shop told me to do.

Any ideas what this could be? I haven't called Integra's help line but I have bigged the local shop that I purchased the unit from.

I was under the impression that front left/right, center, sub & surround left/right should be listed on the display of the pre/pro. I can only get the main front left/right to show that it is on.

thanks
128x128viggen900

Showing 1 response by nick778

You may want to look at the AVS Forum. They have a long thread on the Integra 9.8 (and 9.9) and the issues with the unit and software updates that have come out to address some of these problems.

I don't know if the information will pertain to your particular matter but the thread is a god source of information for anyone that has one of these. The Integra is listed under Processors.