Int. amp for Dynaudio Focus 140 speakers

Suggestions for driving a pair of Dynaudio Focus 140 speakers would be appreciated. I am currently using a Nad 375 integrated; however, giving thought to changing to an Anthem 225 or Krell S-300i integrated. Thanks for any and all responses.
wepratt
Put the Naim Supernait on your list. For Dyn's you want good quality current not necessarily watts. The Supernait sounded great with my C1's. Came to a 1/2 hair of buying that when I heard the Octave V70SE. Quite a bit more $$ for the Octave though. Yeah I have the Octave and love it.
That's my opinion & I'm sticking to it
Good luck in whatever you choose but as I always say - Get an in home demo if at all possible.
I use the Focus 140s with a Primaluna Prologue 1 and combination sounds beautiful, fun, lively, fast and romantic.

I consider the speakers super neutral so they will reveal the character of the amp with which they are paired.
Of the two Krell is better (Krells in general, sound good with Dynaudio), however, as per Xti16 sugestion, I would also put the Supernait on your short list.