Installing dedicated 10 gauge lines

Everyone keeps saying how important it is to have a dedicated 10 gauge line from your breaker box to your amp (I have a Diablo 300), and a second one to your source components (primarily an InnuOS Zenith Mk 3 streamer/Roon core).

I would love to do this, but isn’t this a major expense, like $15k or more? Does all the drywall back to the breaker box need to be ripped out to install the new lines?

Sorry if these are dumb questions. If the answer to the above is yes and yes, this project definitely won’t get past my wife!

As an aside, on the same 15A circuit, I have my amp, streamer, a Mac Mini that is normally on, my TV, video game consoles, and a network switch. So, obviously not ideal but out of all of these the only things that are on while I’m listening to music, beyond my amp and streamer, are the Max Mini and the network switch which supplies network connections to my tv and game consoles.

Hoping installing the dedicated line installation somehow doesn’t require drywall ripping and replacement?

nyev
Post removed 

There are lots of ways to skin a cat but without knowing what type of house you have and where you need the plug(s) to go, one can't give you a price without checking out things first. You can price materials from Lowes or Home Depot and I would never get a license from the city or county if you know what you are doing. It can open up a new set of problems. Don't get ripped off. You might be able to ask somebody shopping at an electrical wholesale place if they can recommend someone to come out and give a price and time frame. Good luck.

Has anyone heard of first trying running the wire out in the open first to test the results before burying behind walls ? I may test this in the future before spending the time going through the trouble of routing inside the walls.

Under $3k.

I just put in 2 dedicated 10ga lines...$2200.

Put in a 240v 8ga circuit all the way to the garage and added a subpanel...$2400

I

If you were to do a blind test, could you really hear enough difference to warrant the expense.  It would be interesting to be able to put a toggle switch between the two lines and to pick either A or B without knowing which one is which and without question pick the new line.