Innuos and Roon

Anyone with experience using Roon with the Innuos Zen Mk II or Innuos Zenith MK II?  Read some conflicting information on Roon's web site re: whether the Innuos units can run Roon Core.
mi4
Mi4 we are Innuous dealers, so yes we can answer your question.

The Innuous servers all of them were designed to Run Roon Core.

We have a Zenith MK Ii on display and have sold the Zen model as well.

The best bang for the buck is the Zenith. The Zenith is one of the best sounding servers for the money and is very well designed for both the professional user as well as the novice.

The Zenith uses a fantastic custom designed linear power supply, custom software, and a very well designed main board, the Zenith produces a very fluid sound. 

Get yourself a good USB cable and ethrnet cable to go into your dac and you will be thrilled with the quality of your playback. 

With the Innuous servers you can easily switch from Roon Core to a UPNP server as well.

If you want to run Roon and Tidal you can't beat it, although the Innuous are supposed to run Spotify they really don't so as long as you love Roon  this is one terrific product line.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
I heard the Innuous Statement at Axpona.  It's supposed to be around $15k.  I can't afford it or even the $7500 Zenith Se.  The $7500 model was very good but the Statement-Holy Moly!!!  Why isn't everyone talking about this product? Best digital I've ever heard.  A very RICH, detailed involving sound.   Wish I had more money.

I read over at Roon Forums that Innuos does not have enough CPU to run advanced Roon DSP and large libraries.

Is that true? Any Roon users here that use Innuos servers as core?

I looked at Innuos site and they don’t seem to post their CPU specs
Alex at Alma Music and Audio here in San Diego are running ROON and a massive library...something like 20 K albums....I doubt DSP but worth a call to him as he is a computer zen master also for sure.
they have the mid model, I thought it sounded good thru a very high end MSB DAC
I run my Innuos Zenith mk2 SE into a Mola Mola Makua preamp/DAC and also use Roon as core. I have almost 2 TB of standard and hi-rez files and also use the parametric EQ portion (only) of Roon’s DSP Engine. Mark Sossa of Well Pleased A/V was great to work with and helped me with all of my set-up questions. I sold my Aurender and bought the Innuos specifically to be able to use Roon and the DSP EQ. Easy to use and sounds fantastic.