Inner tracks vs outer tracks

Hi:
Given the differences in diameter, should there be differences in sound between the outside tracks and the inside tracks of an LP? 

almart1
Dear @thuchan  : Sorry for my ignorance but I need your help. You posted:

""   stick to Mono related curves..""

and posted too that you use a stereo related curve. What happens when you want to listen a mono recording, that according you is different curve,: do you have to change the alignment or your " curve " knows ( somehow? ? ) if is mono and not stereo. How swtich it in between?

Can you explain it?, appreciated.

R.
I don't know what MINT protractor uses, but I sure can hear the difference between the beginning and end of records....especially going from the end the record to the beginning of the same one.
Hi. Thanks for all the responses. What I was looking when I started this thread was to better understand the difference in sound, if any, between a smaller diameter groove and a larger diameter groove. Not the effect of tracking error or cartridge alingment. Assuming zero tracking error across the record, will there be differences in sound between the inner and outher tracks? 
Dear @almart1 : ""  Assuming zero tracking error across the record, will there be differences in sound between the inner and outher tracks? ""

Yes, always will be differences in sound. As a fact you posted somewhere in the thread.

Even with over LP surface zero traking error the only way to put at minimum the differences ( we can't avoid it. ) in between is to have a very well matched cartridge/tonearm combination and that the cartridge it self has high traking abilities.

R.
I read an interesting example of this on Peter Gabriel's "So" album. "In Your Eyes" was slated to the the last track on Side A, but Gabriel and engineer Daniel Lanois realized that because it was such a bass-heavy track, they would have to start off Side B with it as the bass is more pronounced on the outer part of the record than on the inner.

I don't know the acoustics/physics behind this, btw.