Inner tracks vs outer tracks

Hi:
Given the differences in diameter, should there be differences in sound between the outside tracks and the inside tracks of an LP? 

almart1
The Stevenson alignment was designed to minimize inner groove distortion.  Many/most classical recordings reach a crescendo at the end where this may be more important.
Yes. There should also be differences outside to inside due to tracking error. There should also be differences due to stylus drag changes as volume changes affecting anti-skate. Lets see now, if its a uni-pivot there should also be changes pretty much all the time due to everything. But if its a gimbal arm there should be changes due to bearing chatter. There should also be changes as the Earth turns on its axis and magma shifts affect local gravity. 

The true answer is because the record turns at constant RPM, but the circumference decreases as you go in, then the lower surface speed should result in lower bandwidth and lower sound quality.

As with all the other stuff though the operative word is "should". Let me know if it actually does.
Thanks for the answers. In my opinion, irrespective of the tracking error, which can be minimized with a linear arm, the difference in diameter should have an effect on the sound. We have the same amount of information stored in a shorter span. In my case, my analog system was improving in quality over the years and from a point onwards I began to hear differences as it entered the last two tracks of the album.  May be due to better system resolution. Which bothers me a little. I am thinking of buying a linear tracking arm in the future to see if the differences can be minimized. 

Miller: "There should also be changes as the Earth turn's on it's axis and magma shifts affect local gravity". So the amount of anti-skate adjustment would be dependant upon the turntable's placement orientation in regard to the direction the Earth is spinning? 
Dear @almart1 : "  May be due to better system resolution. Which bothers me a little. "

A linear tracking tonearm can't improve per sé the quality recorded sound in those inner LP grooves.

Any one can improve the inner grooves quality sound if: the choosed cartridge/tonearm combination is well matched, if the cartridge has high tracking abilities, with a really good phono stage and with a truly rigth cartridge/tonearm geometry alignment set up through an accurated protractor.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.