Infinity Kappa 8's with a Krell KAV-300i?

Looking for comments on how this pairing would sound together?  And... whether the Krell (150 @ 8 / 300 @ 4) would provide sufficient power to drive the Kappa 8's?  Room is not large, roughly 11x13. 
jsbach1685
If the speakers are bright, the Krell would most likely not be a good match for them.
Should be fine, unless you blast it.  Even then it would take some nasty distortion at really high volume to kill the Krell.
I had those speakers and they have a minimum impedance of 1.7 ohms. They are also relatively bright. If you stick with them I would look for a tube amp that is stable at 2 ohms. They are actually relatively efficient and you don’t need a ton of power to drive them well. 75w is plenty. Just has to be stable at 2 ohms.
Thanks for the input and link Pete. Sounds like I shoulder consider a different speaker. 
When I researched the Kappa 8's I recall they really needed an amp that would power a 2 ohm load.  Here is one of the threads I found with a guy that had his amps eaten.

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/infinity-kappa-8-s
I don't have personal experience with the Krell but that post might be a good starting point.