Infinity Epsilon/ Beta speakers-- Classsics???

There are a few "sale" posts on the 'GON for Infinity Epsilon and Beta speakers. I assume these are models that are over 10 years old. Need opinions and comments on their performance and compatibility with amp and speaker cable. Do they offer more than reasonable competition to some of today's hi-end speakers. Thank you!
sunnyjim
Hi :
I also enjoy these speakers and in fact I bought two pairs on an auction for a very good price . I unfortunately experience dreadful sound from the speakers when I switch the amnps and this has to do with the servo's phase switch in the back which is either which 0 or 180 and I never figured it out which one is correct phase. I would appreciate if you advise me of how you figure this out.
Regards.
Hi- for the IRS Beta x-over, a Non-inverted signal source,set this front panel control to 0. For an inverted signal, set the control to its 180 position on the front panel.(low freq phase)
Rear panel(low freq servo out)-0 jacks for amps that are inverting. +0 jacks are used to connect amps that are non-inverting. Hope this helps.
Hi coacher :
Thanks for your advice . I have epsilon speakers and presume the same advise is applicable for Epsilon. I will try again. Are any of the speaker's units available in the market ?
Thanks