Infinity 2000A??

I may have come across a pair of infinity 2000A speakers. I am told they are in working condition. They have about a 10 or 12" paper woofer with a port, a 3"pr or so paper midrange and 4 electrostatic elements up one side, the upper one angled upward. 2 L pads on back and of course the plug. No model # only a s/n. Any idea of the exact model and value? 2000A not shown in the Agon bluebook or on any of the infinity sites. They are in metro DC and if anyone wants to come look at them this weekend while I am visiting, drop me a quick note through the site and tell me how to contact you.
128x128swampwalker

Showing 3 responses by swampwalker

OK. Cool. A family member owns them, is downsizing and could use some $$. I will try and figure out if they work and then see if I can sell them for her.
Hooked 'em up and they work just fine! All 8 stat tweeters, as far as I can tell from putting my head up them. Any thoughts on how they stack up to modern speakers?
Nsgarch- them's the ones! Many thanks. Anyone have any idea what they are worth, assumming that they are working? Cabinets are intact and not too badly scratched, although they definately need refinishing. Woofer and mid surrounds look fine. I have not yet plugged them in, but will do that this afternoon if I have time.