Incredible deal on incredible amp

Ive had my BAT REXII power amp for sale for over a month on Agon with only a small amount of interest.  Ive lowered the price a couple of times.  I am having a hard time understanding the lack of interest, especially at the current price.  The only reason i am selling is I bought active speakers (ATC SCM50A) so no longer need a stand alone amp.  Otherwise,  it would have been my amp for life.  Any suggestions to make this more attractive for a sale?  I guess there is a price for everything and eventually if low enough someone would be interested.  I just think the price is so low now that i don't believe there is any interest at any price.
128x128lxgreen
It's been a buyer's market for over two years now, and summertime is not the best time to sell anyway.

I've looked at your amp, and it does seem like a good deal. 5 years ago I probably would have made a run at it.
Today, it means that I would have to turn around and sell something in this market.
I hate selling so much these days, that I just don't buy anything anymore. 
It's seems that the audiophiles are gone, and all I get are lowball bids, offering half of your asking price, with no real interest.

It's sad what has happened to this hobby.
Good luck!
A wise man once told another wise man who then told me, a fool..."audiophiles listen with their eyes!"   That being said take more pics in better lighting and at least one pic in the dark so buyers can see how purdy it looks with tubes lit up.  Just my $.02. 
Try The Music Room. They buy gear and list here. BTW,those pix are not very good,you need to show more !
http://www.tmraudio.com/