Incredible deal on incredible amp

Ive had my BAT REXII power amp for sale for over a month on Agon with only a small amount of interest.  Ive lowered the price a couple of times.  I am having a hard time understanding the lack of interest, especially at the current price.  The only reason i am selling is I bought active speakers (ATC SCM50A) so no longer need a stand alone amp.  Otherwise,  it would have been my amp for life.  Any suggestions to make this more attractive for a sale?  I guess there is a price for everything and eventually if low enough someone would be interested.  I just think the price is so low now that i don't believe there is any interest at any price.
128x128lxgreen
The market is very, very slow right now. Most are have having problems selling gear for what they want and in a timely fashion.

Suggestion? Well, offer the buyer a trial period if you are confident they will love it. Give them a week. They pay shipping back to you if returned. This takes most of the risk out for the buyer who is not sure if the amp will end up being the amp of their dreams. This also shows us buyers how confident you are about this amp being a pleaser. Potential buyers will think to themselves, this amp must be good!

You now take on more risk, but you wanted an idea to move the amp. There it is.

Make sure the buyer is a mature and serious aphile. Check feedback and talk over the phone first.
It's been a buyer's market for over two years now, and summertime is not the best time to sell anyway.

I've looked at your amp, and it does seem like a good deal. 5 years ago I probably would have made a run at it.
Today, it means that I would have to turn around and sell something in this market.
I hate selling so much these days, that I just don't buy anything anymore. 
It's seems that the audiophiles are gone, and all I get are lowball bids, offering half of your asking price, with no real interest.

It's sad what has happened to this hobby.
Good luck!