Incoming ... Joseph Audio Pulsars

WHOOPEE!!!!! Today, I parted finally with my beloved B&W N804s in favor of a pair of JA Pulsars in the Sapele Finish. Using temporarily a pair of Target stands until the Sound Anchors come in. I only have a couple of hours on these speakers, but they image like crazy and the sound is exquisite and non-fatiguing. They are much better suited to my 10x10x8 room than the B&Ws. Will post a more in-depth review after they’re broken in a bit more. This has been SOME St. Patty’s Day!
rlb61
Well if you makes you happy, then its worth every penny.. Everything is expensive in audio if you want something real nice.. I'm wanting the new Paradigm Persona B and that's the same price as yours.. I have the Signature S2v3 right now.. Waiting for a used pair to come up..
Right. This hobby is an expensive one since generally we go through a lot of equipment over time before we find the "right one," or so we think. Upgradeitis is a curse to which we all succumb. I've been pretty lucky over time in that I haven't changed equipment much, although I have gone through a bunch of cables along the way. The Persona B is an excellent speaker; I hope you can get it for the price you want.
The Pulsars are excellent speakers and respond to the quality of the electronics and recordings. They reproduce what they are feed. I owned them and now have a pair of Perspectives. 
The Perspectives are great, but were out of my budget and likely would not have worked well in my tiny 10x10x8 room. Does anyone know the -3dB rating of the Pulsars? I'm trying to dial in the sub, and the -3dB number will help with the crossover setting. Thanks.