Incoming ... Joseph Audio Pulsars

WHOOPEE!!!!! Today, I parted finally with my beloved B&W N804s in favor of a pair of JA Pulsars in the Sapele Finish. Using temporarily a pair of Target stands until the Sound Anchors come in. I only have a couple of hours on these speakers, but they image like crazy and the sound is exquisite and non-fatiguing. They are much better suited to my 10x10x8 room than the B&Ws. Will post a more in-depth review after they’re broken in a bit more. This has been SOME St. Patty’s Day!
rlb61
Congrats!  Love the sapele finish too.  Would be interesting to know how much the sub adds once you get it dialed in. 
since you didn't want to tell me, I found a review that mentioned the price..  WOW.
Yeah, I know. But, I look at it this way ... I got on a trade-in almost 60% of what I paid for the B&Ws new, 17 years ago. So, factoring in my net cost (i.e., purchase price less trade-in amount), I essentially rented those speakers for about $9 a month over a 17 year period. Not bad. With the trade-in credit of about 60%, the Pulsars became less expensive new than some of their competitors used. And, I’ve loved their sound for a long time, but always was reluctant to pull the trigger ’cuz I didn’t want to spend the dough. Finally, I decided that since I rarely buy anything for myself, it was time to make ME happy for a change. The wife was all for it, so nothing to stand in the way but me, and that became a non-issue.
Well if you makes you happy, then its worth every penny.. Everything is expensive in audio if you want something real nice.. I'm wanting the new Paradigm Persona B and that's the same price as yours.. I have the Signature S2v3 right now.. Waiting for a used pair to come up..
Right. This hobby is an expensive one since generally we go through a lot of equipment over time before we find the "right one," or so we think. Upgradeitis is a curse to which we all succumb. I've been pretty lucky over time in that I haven't changed equipment much, although I have gone through a bunch of cables along the way. The Persona B is an excellent speaker; I hope you can get it for the price you want.