Incoming ... Joseph Audio Pulsars

WHOOPEE!!!!! Today, I parted finally with my beloved B&W N804s in favor of a pair of JA Pulsars in the Sapele Finish. Using temporarily a pair of Target stands until the Sound Anchors come in. I only have a couple of hours on these speakers, but they image like crazy and the sound is exquisite and non-fatiguing. They are much better suited to my 10x10x8 room than the B&Ws. Will post a more in-depth review after they’re broken in a bit more. This has been SOME St. Patty’s Day!
rlb61
Congrats on acquiring a fine pair of loudspeakers. I've only heard Joseph  Audio speakers once, briefly, at the '07 RMAF, and was very impressed by them.

Enjoy, regards,
Dan
Well done!

I only discovered Joseph Audio speaker within the last year or two (always hear of them, never heard them) and they are now among my favorite.  I auditioned the Pulsars and the Perspective and still crave a pair of Perspective (which I hope to own some day).

Joseph speakers have an incredible tone/midrange/highs - as grain free and liquid as I've ever heard, super clear, and they produce a rainbow of timbral colors from instruments and voices better than most speakers I've heard. 
Thanks. I'm using a JL Audio e110 Subwoofer with the Pulsars and high pass it to my power amp. When I turn off the cross over, the bass coming from the sub becomes louder. Is that because it's just taking a direct signal and doubling the speakers? Does this do any harm to the sub, or should I keep the cross over engaged?