In-wall speakers recommendations

I'm going to built a second, strictly HT system, based on the in-wall speakers, that will reside in my 2-CH dedicated room.
My 2-Ch system is all- tube, and I feel bad using it for watching movies and playing video games.
I would like to avoid expensive alternatives, since the movies and games SQ is not nearly as important to me, as the music reproduction.
So far, I was looking at Definitive Tech. in-wall speakers and subs.
I'm aware of the possible negative consequences of having another set of speakers aside from the main 2-CH speakers in the room, and I'm hoping, that with relatively small in-wall speakers and having them powered all the time, will have minimal negative impact.
I even considered small, movable acoustic panels, that will cover in-walls during 2-CH listening session.
Are there any other similarly- priced in-wall speakers, that I should look at?
Any comments regarding specific brands, and the whole idea of having two separate system in the same room are welcome.
maril555

Showing 2 responses by maril555

Thanks,
I also hear good things about Triad in-walls, there are somewhat more expensive, even their cheapest ones, than Def Tech.
My budget for 5 speakers, two subs and sub. amp is about $3K.
Sorry for not answering on time,
This is my whole idea to have two independent system in the same room. So my stereo speakers will NOT be a part of the HT setup.