In Shower With M_Logans

They were delivered to me couple days ago. And very next day I received my new (used) DK Design....I missed two stop signs and passed a red light driving from work anticipating new to me hi-fidelity listening experience. I opened door..first thing I see my wife angree eyes. So before I can wire the speakers to amplifier I had to spent half of hour intruducing my wife into the beautiful world of antistatic panels and vacume tube technology. Once I've done with the speech I dedicated whole myself to cables and jumpers. 20 minutes later I am already pressing alumium botton on sexiest remote control I've ever hold in my hand. And.... I swear - my old $300 dollars TV sounded better! I am in panic. My wife is yelling. Kid is crying behind the door. And there is no undo button. Life immidiately turned black and white.
Next morning I get up 2 hours earlier than usually. Turned laptop on. Internet. Audiogon. Then martinlogans.com. Next I am naked in a shower with 0.0000000001 mm thin highly electronic membrane. Then boring 6 hours of drying session. I can't wait to see if there is any difference. Found old pack of cigarretes in garage. Smoked half of it. Finally membrane is dry. Back into the speaker. Amplifier ON. 5 seconds warm up. CD in. Pushed Play. Man! That is the difference! I am excited. Wife loves me again. Kid is loughing.
sputniks

Showing 1 response by ellery911

More to discover