In Search Of... Desktop All-In-One

I am looking to finish-off my office with some quality audio. This would be a nearfield/computer audio type of situation. I already have the (passive) speakers and (active) sub.
It seems compact/mini/desktop components are hard to come by. So far I've found the below:
https://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-dta-pro-100w-class-d-bluetooth-amplifier-with-usb-dac-ir-...

This just about suits my needs, though I was hoping someone might have an idea of where to find a more "refined" product, as reviews of this are a tad dodgy. This is definitely a <$1000USD purchase. I was aiming for more around $500, but will go where the product is.

This Marantz looks enticing, with the addition of Streaming, FM and CD. But is has no inboard USB DAC. I know, I know, but I'm seeing if this can all be done in one component. 
https://www.us.marantz.com/en-US/shop/wirelessmusicsystems/mcr612 

Must Haves:
  • Desktop/Compact design
  • Single Component
  • Two Channel Amp
  • Sub/Pre Out
  • Headphone Out
  • USB DAC In
  • Line In
  • BT In
Would Like to Haves:
  • CD
  • FM/Terrestrial
  • Streaming Support
  • Knob(s)
Thanks in advance for any/all advice. I've been looking high and low, and perhaps my cyberspace sleuthing isn't quite what it used to be.

Cheers! 
brian_stabinger
I am using Sprout 100 + KEF Q150 for my office area. I used to use my old Sony Portable CD Player with mini digital out as a CD source, but since then upgraded to Pro-Ject CD box S2 which is one of the smallest CD player/transport I can find.
I'm extremely happy with my powered Wharfedale DS-2 loudspeakers. Great imaging, despite being three feet away from me. Connected directly to Mac. They have Bluetooth, but I never use it.
The Teac is at both Crutchfield and Amazon.

Checking-in after the weekend. Thanks for all the responses. From an I/O, and size/build perspective, it seems like the Teac AI-301DA rightly fits the bill. The only Teac product I found on Crutch is a turntable, and it’s slim pickings on Amazon. These are available in Ebay, shipping from Japan. Is there anything dodgy about ordering via the latter, in regards to purchasing/shipping/use in the USA?

All things being equal, I'd prefer to order this from within the States, and/or at a brick-and-mortar shop.
Regarding FM I have a Raspberry Pi at home as a streamer and I noticed there were a lot of digital radio channels available. I use the Volumio software. You could combine this with the Sprout or some other amp. Maybe this could be enough?

Also a RPi is very, very small and easy to hide behind some other gear to not clutter your desk. You can keep it on all the time.