Improving streaming SQ

I have an Aurender A10 and stream Tidal and Qobuz.  I'm looking for an easy and cost effective way to to improve streaming sound quality as it seems to fall a little short of my ripped CD's.  Artistic Fidelity makes an ethernet galvanic isolator (GISO GB) that plugs in between the CAT 6 cable and the Aurender.  I'm wondering if any one has tried this or a similar product and what your experience was.  I don't think this product is available in the USA, but I can get one shipped from Germany for 299 euros.  As always, any and all comments are appreciated!
shoff
Lots of options here, IMO.  I got good improvements in streaming sq with these changes:

• Replaced Comcast cable router with a Motorola MG7550
  • Added a DJM Gigafoil v4 ethernet filter
  • Router to Gigafoil cable: Blue Jeans Cable cat6a ethernet cable
  • Gigafoil to Streamer cable:  Sablon Panatela Reserva
  • Sbooster LPS on both Gigafoil and Motorola router
Some cable routers with intel chipset can be extremely noisy.  Great thread here:  https://www.whatsbestforum.com/threads/cable-modems.30094/.   Special thanks to @david_ten for that one.

The Gigafoil internally converts ethernet-to-optical and then back to ethernet.  The premise being that converting the signal to optical will remove any build up of clock and/or power noise at that point.

In my system, the above was a significant sq improvement for streaming Deezer and Qobuz via my DCS Network Bridge.

@veroguy I love my Gigafoil (w/LPS) and just ordered another for my second system. Also had an EtherRegen upstream just ahead of the router. I recently added the ENO Ag after the Gigfoil and right before my Streamer. I felt I didn't need the EtherRegen anymore. However I don't have my router powered with an LPS. Did you try A/B'ing with and without the LPS on your router? I don't want to invest in another power supply if it isn't necessary.
-Alex
@rareace , I didn't do a formal A/B with LPS on the router.   But I remember a slight uplift in SQ.  At the time, I was using Netgear Powerline adaptors to get ethernet to my streamer from the router. (this uses house electrical wire to send packets)   I was having intermittent dropouts.  The LPS on the router solved it.  So the change did "something".  I no longer use the Powerline stuff, and run a long cable to the streamer.

In theory, with the Gigafoil downstream it shouldn't matter.  I should A/B router LPS.  If I do, I'll report back.

Thanks for sharing your experience of using the ENO after the gigafoill. I've been considering it.  I'm going to try it out now.  I think the Gigafoil is a great, but little-known, product.  Thanks for sharing the etheregen experience, too.  Been wondering how it stacked up against the GFv4.
For those wanting to save some money compared to @audioengr‘s solution: inserting an Apple Airport Extreme to your ethernet and connecting it to the server via a Meicord ethernet cable achieves much the same thing for not much money