If you love the Ortofon 2M Black, you'll really love...... (help me upgrade)

Still trying to find a new cartridge and I've identified very clearly that I love the sonic signature of the 2m Black but would love something that had overall more of what it does well. With that info is there cartridge anyone would recommend up to 2500?
dhcod
@dhcod 

I also love my 2M Black, but I usually use my Clearaudio Maestro V2.  It's very similar sounding to the Black, but maybe a bit warmer (romantic?) sounding.  

I prefer the 2M Black with rock music, but the Clearaudio with every other genre.

Can be found used for much less than MSRP.  Highly recommended!
I have reviewed the post and do not see what phono preamp you may be using.  Does it have moving coil capability?  If it does then in the Ortofon line you have many options at or near your price range.  The Quintet group of either the Bronze or Black would be Ortofons current introductory moving coils well within your range.  The next step up are the Ortofon Cadenza also in your range (Red, Blue and Bronzed) and with a little reach or dealer negotiation you are not far from the Cadenza Black.  I have used both the Bronze (wonderful but slightly on the warmer side of neutral) and the Black which I also love.  I have replaced both with the Windfeld Ti and they now sit on the shelf as I debate if I will part with them.  
There are lots of great high output cartridges out there.  The Ortofon 2M Black is a great cartridge with lots of detail and is not particularly rolled off on the top and lower ends.

If you are willing to sacrifice just a little detail for warmth, liquidity and timbre I would suggest that you look at the Grado Reference Reference 2 (not a typo - that's the model).  This is one of the best sleeper high output cartridges on the market.

Similarly the Miyajima Labs cartridges are excellent.  I have limited experience with the Takumi, which is their entry level model.  Sounded great on a friend's restored Luxman PD-444.

I should also add Soundsmith to the list.  Peter makes a great cartridge, based on the old B&O MI designs.  My only complaint is I feel that these cartridges have become overpriced in recent years, but that's just my opinion and doesn't take anything away from their excellent performance or Soundsmith's excellent customer service.

You can still find the original Ortofon Winfield....better than the Black, but in the same sonic picture.
Love the 2M Black..but my favorite is my Clearaudio V2 Conceeto Mc is amazing.
better than about 10 others I tried.
rf