If you like Revel F208, you would love ....

..... feel in the blanks please.

Time for me to start looking to upgrade from my Revel F208s. A project for the next 6-12 months 

Budget: $10,000 to $15,000 MSRP. I totally realize that the F208s are great and it would possibly take double their price to top them.

Contenders so far:

Revel new F228Be
Revel Studio2 or Salon2
Focal Kanta
Dali Epicon

Using all Ayre gear.

Thanks!
128x128thyname
Thyname,

You might want to check out the Legacy Focus SE.  One of the most impressive sounding speakers I've ever heard.

One speaker that really surprised me was the PranaFidelity 'bookshelf'.  I can't remember the name.  It's around $5,000.00.  When I walked into the room some pipe organ music was playing.  It was big, full-sounding, clear, articulate, and bass was surprisingly good.  I want a pair of those; they would fit my small room better than the Legacy.
Be careful paying much attention to these responses to your question. Several are recommending speaker systems that in NOW WAY approximate the sound qualities of your Revel F208s.  An example would be anything from the B&W line.  The trap is listening to something, that although initially may seem different and appealing, is not rendering a faithful recreation of the original image.  Trust your ears.  It may be helpful to proceed under the thought of not comparing one speaker brand against another but rather how does any given speaker compare to your idea of the sound of the actual instrument(s) being reproduced. Your choice of the Revel speaker indicates this is of paramount importance. You may want to stick with Revel, a company with almost unlimited research and development funds and a design goal that seems to meet with yours.        
Duly noted @banyanbull - I am guessing several posters did not read the title of the thread.

Some good suggestions though.
Here's another vote for the Legacy Audio line...The Focus SE's are in your price range and is the speaker that I choose after comparing them to Revel, Kef, Focal, Paradigm, and Canton. I listen to a wide range of music from jazz to easy rock and the Legacy handles it all...