If you had access to a time machine, what concerts would you go back to see?

2020 was the first year of my adult life that I did not attend any concerts. I'm sure that I'm not alone in this unfortunate situation. So, this got me thinking about both the concerts that I "missed" (could've gone, but something went wrong) or concerts I "wished I'd had the chance to see."

Plus, I thought this would be a good bookend to the ongoing (and excellent) thread about "the worst concert you ever saw."

mitchagain
Jimi Hendrix Band of Gypsies at the Fillmore East New Year’s Eve 1969! Instead I and three friends from Greenwich High went to the Dead show there a week earlier! I could easily have bought the Hendrix tickets when I went down to the Fillmore box office four weeks earlier! $3.50, $4.50, $5.50 - early or late show! Instead I got three tickets for the Dead early show. 
Creedance Clearwater at Woodstock, August '69! I had to be at work that weekend so no could go! 
The Allman Brothers Live at the Boston Tea Party. The first and best concert I ever saw. Duane was still alive.

The worse? Bob Dylan. He was in is country phase back then. We left after four or five numbers. It was pitiful.

Top concerts = The Dead (when they were hot), Little Feat, Radiohead, Tina Turner, Pat Benatar, The Stones (when they were hot), Death Cab for Cutie (what a name?), Richard Thompson Electric Band, Richard Thompson Solo, Carmina Burana, Beethoven's 9th
Woodstock 69’

not to be confused with the violent crappy music at the so called Woodstock in 93? 94 ? I forget.

Ac/dc with Ron Scott (Bon)

Every rock/prog/heavy metal/thrash metal concert held from 1978 - 1995. Minus that Woodstock garbage show. 
Also, I would be friends with Brian Johnson, and get him blasted on Bushmills, so he missed the audition, and make sure Marc storace showed up!

Get every autograph I could, and stop at every comic and baseball card shop, and load up.
and find the Honus Wagner card for cheap, and buy it.
The two shows that I regret missing that I actually could've seen were:  1) Genesis on their last US tour with Peter Gabriel in 1974 (a friend of mine got sick)  2) Renaissance in 75 or 76 (this time, I got sick). To make matters worse, Spirit was the opening act.....ARRGHH!!!

@roxy54 , I know what you're talking about when there's that rare spiritual connection at a concert. For me, that was the Blue Nile in 1990. They played every song from from their first two albums and it was magical from start to finish. Then they ran out of material. The audience refused to let them leave; so, they played a few more songs a second time. Cameras were there filming it, but it was never released. I ran into Paul Buchanan at the 2005 SXSW music festival and he said he never heard why that show or any other show from that tour didn't get released on video. To top it off, the opening act was Wendy MaHarry who was also excellent. She only released two proper albums + a live album with demos from her never released third album. So, I consider my self lucky that I got to see her. I would have no qualms at all going back in time to see that show again!