If you had access to a time machine, what concerts would you go back to see?

2020 was the first year of my adult life that I did not attend any concerts. I'm sure that I'm not alone in this unfortunate situation. So, this got me thinking about both the concerts that I "missed" (could've gone, but something went wrong) or concerts I "wished I'd had the chance to see."

Plus, I thought this would be a good bookend to the ongoing (and excellent) thread about "the worst concert you ever saw."

mitchagain
Post removed 
Mike and the Mechanics, Tower Theatre in Philadelphia around 1980. Not my favorite band, although I do love them, but it was one of those magical nights concertgoers rarely experience when the band and audience make an almost spiritual connection. When that happens, it's joyous and unforgettable. 
I'd go back for:
Springsteen 1976, Palladium Theater NYC.
Blondie 1976, the Village Gate.
Led Zep 1977, MSG.
Roxy Music 1983, Tower Theater Philly.
Sisters of Mercy 1984, The Ritz.
Buddy Rich w/ Maynard Ferguson ~1975, Felt Forum NYC.
Elton John w/ John Lennon 1974, MSG.
https://youtu.be/JtL_w62Y2RU

Benny Goodman January 16, 1938 Carnegie Hall New York

Stravinsky May 29 1913  Théâtre des Champs-Élysées Paris

Jimi Hendrix Band of Gypsies at the Fillmore East New Year’s Eve 1969! Instead I and three friends from Greenwich High went to the Dead show there a week earlier! I could easily have bought the Hendrix tickets when I went down to the Fillmore box office four weeks earlier! $3.50, $4.50, $5.50 - early or late show! Instead I got three tickets for the Dead early show.