If you could only keep 5 record albums, what would they be?

I am looking at my collection this evening and trying to determine my favorites.  If I had to narrow it down to 5 it would be: Dan Fogelberg...The Netherlands; Roy Clark...Yesterday When I Was Young; James Taylor...Flag; Talking Heads...77; and last but not at all least, Commodores...Greatest Hits. All oldies but goodies that I still enjoy listening to as much as when I bought them many years ago.
awhittington
Dan Fogelberg,"netherlands",and/or "twin sons of different mothers",with Tim Wiesberg.                                                                                               Elton John,"Goodbye Yellow Brick Road"                                                    REO Speedwagon,"YouGet What You Play For"                                           Keiko Matsui,"White Owl"(only on CD)                                                        Above  and Beyond,"Acoustic II" (Thanks to my  daughter Callie)
Only 5!?!?!!  You’re killing me, man. 

1. The Everly Brothers, A Date With...when I listen to this album I can see/hear The Beatles, Beach Boys, Eagles...the Everlys crossed country, folk, blues and rock and gave us...country rock. 

2. Miles Davis, You’re under Arrest

3. Cream, Wheels of Fire

4. Django Reinhardt, Nuage. I have it on CD. Not sure if it’s on vinyl. But, can’t live without Django!

5. Beethoven’s 9th. Or maybe A Clockwork Orange would sooth the urge? 
I’d try to slip in a copy of Mozart’s Eine Keine...just eine! Also slip in some Rahsaan. Definitely Monk. 

This is NOT FAIR!
Miles-Kinda Blue
Jimi-Electric Ladyland
Santana-Abraxsas 
Pat Metheny-Offramp
Brubeck-Take 5