If you could just pick one instrument that you think sounds best on your speakers

What would it be? I love my OHM 5000s. The instrument of my choice would be the synthesizer. I'm now listening to EL&P's songs Tank and Tarkus on CD. Ive just played them 3 times because it gives me good frisson. (Other thread). In the opening of Sade "Smooth Operator" the synthesizer sounds like its notes are moving all around in the room. It's the same with Tears for Fears "The Working Hour". 
So if you could just pick one instrument that your speaker plays the best at. What would it be? I'm sure this would be a tough question for some members because there are many great speakers that do very good at all music. It might also be one instrument you like hearing best anyway. So what would be your choice? 
128x128blueranger
After 50 years I’ve managed to cobble two good systems; ML 13a and B&W 801 with custom crossovers. The go to instrument when tweaking is the piano. I am thinking Dave Brubeck. 
I'm listening to Bachbusters now on my Walsh 5000s and the sound is remarkably crystalline and pure. But I think the Walshs do pipe organ better than any loudspeakers I have ever heard.
I have 3.6 Maggies (Am jealous of Elizabeth’s 20s!), and for me it is sublime vocaks (Eva Cassidy) plus emotional instruments, i.e. Duane Allman playing  a slow but oowerful solo at the 7 minute mark on You Don’t Love Me from their Live at the Fillmore album.

Also, acoustical guitar where you can hear the fingers on the strings as it gives a strong sense of realism.

Finally, really good Hammond organ.

Basically something that makes you thing OMG, that is SO amazing.  I get a lot of that!