Ideas for a complete analog set up 2500- 3500

Stayed away from vynl because I didn’t want to complicate my already complicated audio life. Well things have settled down and I am considering the addition of analog.

My preference in sound: laid back, detailed (not in an analytical way), warm, musical (probably most important, spacious, with accurate bass.

I like visual style too, some examples of things I consider classy: Sonus Faber, Art Audio (a little flashy), Hovland (pre and amp), Mephisto, RixRax, Zotheticus, and so. TTs can be works of art as well as the ultimate playback. However I would choose substance over looks but would like to get alittle of both if possible.

I know very little about the analog side of things. I want a low maintenance set-up for as easy care as possible.

I don’t plan to change things after it is set up (yea right).

I would like to stay blissfully ignorant about all the details.

Around $2500-$3500 (used where possible) for everything – this includes table, arm, cart, wire, isolation, cleaning, and whatever else you think I should have.

Lets say you could only spend $2500-$3500 and it was going to be what you used from now on (regardless of your current set-up), what would you buy?

Thank you in advance for your insights

PS give complete systems when you can
bbtuna

Showing 1 response by captain

BASIS 1400 TABLE,REGA RB600 ARM AND CARTRIDGE TO MATCH YOUR PHONO STAGE OR PREAMP FOR GAIN.