Icon Audio or PrimaLuna?

Gentlemen I am new to tube amps, and wondered which would be your choice and why.
mfdamon
I can’t say anything about PL as I have never owned any of their products.

I have had several IA components over the last 5 years.  Stereo 40 Integrated and PS1 Phono Pre most recently.  My experience with IA has been very positive.  Zero issues, great support from the people at Icon (my first venture into tube gear so I had lots of questions), sound quality that exceeded my expectation and beautiful build.    The bias adjustments on the Stereo 40 were extremely easy and quick so for me the auto bias feature didn’t sway my decision.  I’m not a rapid fire tube swapper either.  

If you have the ability, I’d suggest that you demo both in your home.  My purchases were from Music Direct which does offer a 30 or 60 day in home demo.  Needless to say, none of the IA stuff went back.  
I have a PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premier HP amp and couldn't be happier with it, driving either Focal Utopia Diablo III's or Joseph Audio Pulsars.  It has fantastic soundstage and imaging, and is probably the most hassle-free way to own a tube amp, with auto-biasing, tube failure indicator lights, and a host of other great features such as point to point wiring.  Hits way above its price point and if you really want to go nuts, buy two and switch to mono and get 140 watts per channel!
For my two cents, you cannot go wrong with the Prima Luna Dialogue Premiums. I have both the Pre-amp and two HPs as mono blocks. I'm a big fan. I have tried a few others, that shall remain unnamed, and none sound as good as what I am listening to now. You can spend a lot more and not get as satisfying results; if you spend less you will not get the build quality and high end components. Jus' sayin'.

Rollin
The Prima Luna’s are fine products and have heard, along with auditioned them several times. I do own a set of Icon Audio MB90 MkII KT150 MonoBlock Power Amps and without a doubt they are excellent performers and exceed the Prima Luna’s from my standpoint. I also have an Icon Audio PS3 Mk2 MM/MC Phono Preamp that adds value to vinyl listening which off the charts. With the Icon Audio components paired up with some Acoustic Zen speakers (have both Cresendo’s and Adagio’s) sounds superb. My recommendation would be to go with the Icon Audio’s and don’t look back!
The Icon Audio group in the UK are great to corrispond and work with. They have been very helpful timely in answering questions and helping out. The guy's at Music Direct (the US distributors) are tremendous in their support too.