IC advice needed

I need to replace a set of interconnects and my local dealer has a limited selection. I was thinking about buying the Audio Quest "Jaguar" at $300 per meter. I would rather not drop that much on an IC right now. What used IC in the $200 range would better the "Jaguar". What about the DBS technology? Is that all it's cracked up to be?
I need new IC's in order to listen to music, so a quick decision is needed. Any advice will be most helpful.
Thanks
2chnlben

Showing 2 responses by mt10425

BEL -the wire is right around $200. I use them for both analog stereo and digital connection and between my amp /preamp. I know dealers that have sold off their Nordost Valhalla's and use BEL cables exclusively on tens of thousands of dollars worth of equipment. If you haven't tried them.....I also agree w/Driver about buying cheap to get you through (Rat Shack or AR).
There is no website for BEL. You have to talk to dealers. I know of two right off the bat. Audio Elation here in Montana and Audio Outlet on the east coast. I'm sure there are others. BEL stands for Brown Electronic Labs I think. If I can help more email me directly.