I want to open a store in Hong Kong.

I am planning to move to Asia, where I want to start my own business selling audio equipment from the USA. Has anyone done something like this. If you have experience, give advice. What about licensing of copyright equipment?
rw125
Masks are worse than useless. Reminder guys, I work in health care. The masks we are all being told to wear are procedure masks. They are intended only to stop spittle and droplets from talking infecting patients and medical equipment. They say right on the box they do not filter viruses or other contaminants. The vast majority of the air you breathe in or out goes right around the sides. They do not filter anything AT ALL!  

The next step up from a procedure mask is N95. These are intended to filter but in order to do this they must be carefully fitted. They come around with a test hood and if you can smell the odor its not filtering and you cannot wear N95. This happened to a couple of us here. Its pretty common.  

Even if you do get a tight seal every breath exhales moisture that clogs it and so the N95 is good for only a few hours.  

N95 by the way does not filter virus either. The situation really is like I said, trying to stop a mosquito with a chain link fence. That a mask works at all is based on the idea the virus is never just out there by itself, but is hitching a ride on a droplet. The problem with that being droplets go down to vapor, goes down to molecules.  

Anyone who has worked in a shop as I have, worn respirators as I have, will know perfectly well how your nose and throat gets plenty of dust. This is with filters many orders of magnitude better than the masks we are being forced to wear.  

It would be one thing if they worked. It would be another if we were told the truth and allowed to choose for ourselves. Instead we are all being forced to do something proven to have no medical efficacy whatsoever.  

This is not a health crisis. This is a political crisis.

I would get to know the lay of the land(Import logistics etc). Pick your market niche. You have competitors. A local to Asia or x patriot can be very helpful.
If you are going to sell American HiFi the key is knowing where to get it and who is holding.
Good Luck and bring plenty of green backs. 
Here in UK deaths by any cause within 28 days of a positive Covid test is a “Covid death”. So, smoke for 70 years, drink like a fish, eat pies, get a positive Covid test, and then crash your hang-glider into a cliff and that is a Covid death.  Even then, in October, Covid was only number 13 in causes of death. Flu was number 7.  Take out serious co-morbidities (the underlying causes of death) and the total number of Britons under the age of 45 who have died so far of Covid is 41.  Sadly, suicide (which was already at number 1 for cause of death for under 45s) has only increased.  I’m not going conspiracy theory, but there is an Abeline Paradox happening here. 
This started out with a doubtful business venture post and MC goes all out on masks.  I suggest you no longer refer to  yourself as “in healthcare”.  You who admit to giving yourself pneumonia with your CPAP.  I don’t recall anyone saying the masks are total barriers against the virus especially when airborne.  Political.  Right. I suppose the surge in hospitalizations is all political too.  A hoax. How hard is it to wear a damn mask?  If it saves only a few thousand lives before the vaccine comes to the rescue, isn’t that well worth it?  Yea. You are “in healthcare”.  If I were your employer and I saw that post, I would fire you.