I want to open a store in Hong Kong.

I am planning to move to Asia, where I want to start my own business selling audio equipment from the USA. Has anyone done something like this. If you have experience, give advice. What about licensing of copyright equipment?
rw125
"...but most of the patients I observed with COVID had MULTIPLE health issues..."

"Most" is another way of saying "not all" or "some".

Once interested parties get past mortality rates, get immersed into long-term effects. Good luck everyone.
"... so I’m able to get proper meds in spite of the docs."

Expertise speaks.
Hi RW.  I'm and accountant and business adviser.
My gut is this is a hare-brained idea.  At the very least you need to do some research first.  Start with:

1.  I know HK pretty well although haven't visited for a few years now.
When I was last there there were quite a number of high end audio retailers in the malls.  Perhaps you should google them and find out who they are are what they are doing.

2.  It's probable most of the US manufacturers you are thinking of representing already have licensed retailers in HK in which case they won't work with you.  You should research this for the lines you are interested in handling.

3.   You will need a load of capital to start this.  You need to rent a shop.  HK is about the most costly retail area in the world.  Then fit it out.  Then buy in all the dem and display pieces you need.  Then hire staff.  All this before you have made a cent.  I'm guessing you will need US1million at rock-bottom.  You need to add it all up before jumping.
Now that @clearthinker has poured a bucket of cold realism upon the entire scheme perhaps a little more digression can be allowed.

@paulf3rd,

"My sympathies to anyone who has lost a loved one during this but there is ZERO doubt in my mind that ALL sides have turned this into as much, or more, of a political issue than a medical issue. And we are NOT being provided with any reliable, statistically validated information regarding the DIFFERENTIAL impact(s)."

Exactly. Why is the information not being put out? Just how many flu deaths are being attributed to Covid? And why? What about the dangers of mask wearing? Etc.

Covid is deadly, to a tiny minority no doubt, but then so was the flu which was largely ignored for so long whilst it was busy killing in far greater numbers for so long?

Kind of smacks of oppportunism, doesn’t it? Rumours abound of political shenanigans and awarding of medical contracts at the very highest levels. Political and financial games being played for the highest of stakes

Then there’s the wilful attempted destruction of leading western economies...

Fascinating times, after Covid has bid us farewell, I wonder what’s coming next?