I want to digitally record my vinyl but I'm not sure how to approach it successfully.

Hello, I own CJ tubes amps and pre (Classic 120SE and ET-7), a turntable, an Oppo BDP-105. I'd like to record some of my best vinyl and am not sure what devices, device type, and where to hunt it down for research. Ideas? 
jahatl513

The best I have heard is the Ayre QB-9.  There is a used one on Ebay for $1700.

Steve N.

Empirical Audio

+1 teo_audio

As I've moved through the LP recording process with successive modifications to a Tascam DA-3000 ADC, the best barometer I have found is comparison of the DSD recording to the commercial SACD. You know you're on track when the two sound close-- or in some instances, the DSD-recorded vinyl is preferable.  

jahatl513

I have a Kaiser-Baas converter but are no longer available.

Try this link for ideas: https://www.whathifi.com/advice/how-to-digitise-your-vinyl-collection

The recording software for the PC is important. Mine was basic but that was 6 years ago. Software to help "tune" digital is becoming quite complex, however I still prefer playing the analogue.

Note:  the Ayre QB-9 that Steve references above is a DAC, and only converts a digital file to music.  The Ayre QA-9 is their ADC which can record your analog into digital.  Reportedly they are nice, but rarely come up used.