I want more from my Rega P5

How can I get more from my Rega P5? My expectation of a modest analog rig exceeding a digital set up is left unfilled. I bought the Rega P5 new with a Dynavector 10x5, a Dynavector pre amp amd Chord Cameleon Silver plus interconnects and put it on a Rega wall stand. I will buy the TT PSU soon, to assure myself I am giving this format a chance. Any advice will be gratefully received.
twochannel_guy
I could be wrong, but I suspect that your cartridge and even your phono-pre could be holding you back. Any chance of moving up the Dynavector line for a nicer cartridge?
There are two cartridges above the 10X5 that the Dynavector P75 phono pre amp will support, even with an additional circuit available in the pre amp. What would you suggest?
Several things:
1- Dump the plastic subplatter for a machined metal subplater - several to choose from
2- Get a better counterweight - I use a Mitchell but others work too
3- Get a better phono preamp
I am running the P5 with a Dynavector 20XH and a Graham Slee Era Gold phono preamp.

This is my first vinyl rig, so I have no basis for comparison, but I am happy. I haven't checked out the TT PSU, but am interested in seeing if it significantly improves performance.