I've Noticed Lately That There's Threads About Being Noticed Lately

Is this a recent trend that I haven't yet noticed, or has this being going on since before rap/hip-hop signaled the end of human advancement?  Why haven't manufacturers addressed the tax implications to the audiophile market?  I've yet to notice that they have.

If you recognize what I'm parodying, then please entertain us by coming up with your own.

Thank you very much!
128x128onhwy61
Oregonpapa, "I opt for free speech. The key isn't to ban speech. The answer is to strengthen one's opposing argument and then rebut.

I've noticed lately that censorship is for sissies."

I've always agreed with your sentiments.  Unfortunately, that ship sailed LOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG ago.
We live in the age of censorship, freedom of speech will one day be a rumor we tell our grandchildren about. Tread cautiously, do not upset The Man.
Try interacting on a hard right wing hunting and shooting site if you are actually very well informed to the degree that personal experience about what  you are referring to applies, and sometimes just can't help from correcting some silly rhetoric with some easily checked facts. This is a group that as a whole lives in a bubble that has made seriously silly and idiotic things into their reality. How can you have a discussion with those who do not have a grasp of the most basic facts and realities?

Then come here and talk about cables, and it becomes clear that the same clueless people come over here.