I've decided to try Tubes

I have been going back and forth a while. I was thinking of the Yamaha AS2100 to replace my B&K amp (ZU audio Omen Def speakers). For some reason I now have a tube bug. I first thought about DECWARE and now thinking of Primaluna after reading great reviews. If tubes are not for me, both should be easy to resell. I have an opportunity on a Primaluna Prolouge 5 stereo power amp. It has autobias (which is a must for me) and is easy to roll tubes. It comes with KT88's which seem to have better lower end than el34's (from what I read). 35 watts per ch is more than enough to drive my Omen Defs loud if needed (101 db). 

Thought's on the PrimaLuna and ZU combo (Peachtree NOVA-PRE)? I listen to Classic Jazz, Classical and Classic - Prog Rock mostly. 

aberyclark
With those speakers you should be looking at SET amps. If you want a little more bass, as your post suggests, go with an 845. Here's a beauty, given top marks by TAS:
http://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649217914-mint-line-magnetic-518ia-set-tube-amp-845-one-owner-gol...
Thanks for info. I checked out the Mini Mites a few years back. Too bad they are discontinued. My budget is approx $1300. I looked at Jolida and their quality control seems to have issues from what I see on many forums. Rouge is a little out of my price range. The cheaper Decwares seem to be a bit power shy with only 2 or 6 watts.
You  might consider the Coincident Dynamo 34SE MKII. The price is right, the company has a great reputation, and the reviews are excellent. I run my Zu Def4s with a 300b SET and like the combination.
Rogue Sphinx integrated is exactly in your price range (1299.00 without remote).  It's a hybrid (tube pre-/SS amp) that puts out 100 WPC into your 8 ohm speakers.  The only question is whether the hybrid sound is "tubey" enough for you at this stage.