I pulled the trigger, I bought OHM Walsh Micro Tall Speakers...

So I called John Strohbeen, what a great man!

He helped me select an appropriate model for my tiny little music room which used to be a bedroom that we blew the wall out of!

I am a big fan of 3 dimensional sound and the disappearing act of speakers, massive, deep and wide sound stage and I believe I made the right call. I considered KEF R series, Tekton Pendragon, Tannoy Revolutions and Sonus Faber. I think I made the right call.
Will be driving them with a Primaluna Dialogue Premium running kt150’s

Are any of you current or past OHM owners and if you are your opinions please!
128x128eag618
@audioman58 , I totally agree.  I’ve had the chance to audition ohms both old and new. I like a lot of what I hear.  When I’ve gone digging it does appear parts are pretty inexpensive. (Given what others use in a 6k pair of speakers)  I’m left wondering if either caps parts and even drivers don’t matter and we have all been duped by the industry.

But it then I also wonder.. what if some “top end” parts were used, how killer would they be?

I spoke with a guy online 2 years ago I assisted with parts choices 
for around $500 he put in Clarity esa capacitors, Mills resistors, Jantzen inductors
and Supra wiring , when completed he said it was a Huge difference at least a 15% or better improvement across the board. That alone says it all. 
Why not offer a SE upgraded Xover ? If the customer is willing to buy the parts 
then there is no added labor if ordered when new. I have 20 years worth of modding and as they say  it is only as good as its weakest link.
ine more thing the drivers are not in the the upper tier class either  but decent .
the Xover  is very low end in my opinion justgo to google images  .you mayeven 
see a  little bobbin inductors orsand Cast resistors. Stuff I would never use.
hopefully for customers , they can get upgrades in the new future .
Audioman,I run a Honda store in Boston and I mean downtown Boston, the cost to do that would remove 20-30% of his repeat market which is the treasure of that business. Believe me, I would kill (kidding, not really) to have his client retention!

To build that loyalty as a client base is unheard of in this day and age, that is why previously in this rant I said, "Maybe I should I should re title this as "Shocking Customer Service"...You go John!!