I Need Some Opinions...

I have a modest turntable setup consisting of a Pro-Ject RM 5.1SE with the stock 9cc carbon arm. I use it through a Project Phono Box II SE and use a Pro-Ject Speed Box II SE. The preamp is connected to my Krell 400xi integrated driving Hales Revelation 3 speakers. I am still using the Sumiko Blue Point No.2 which came with the table.

My thought is I could likely improve the performance of this setup by changing cartridges; looking for more detail I THINK a LOMC might be a good idea. Is this a correct thought?

I am considering a Goldring Eroica LX for this setup. Any ideas if this will get me what I’m after? 

Would I be able to reap more benefits from a much better (i.e. more expensive) LOMC or would my current system make such a purchase meaningless?

Thanks for any input.
128x128dmac67
You wrote, “I need some opinions.”
You obviously came to the right place.
I use both the Hanna EL and the Denon DL-301MKII.  Both perform well above their cost and are highly recommended by many in the community.
After contemplating all the advice I received, I decided my best plan would be to upgrade my phono preamp.

I was able to get an Allnic H-1200 for a very fair price in excellent condition. I placed it in my system this morning and listened to 3 sides of vinyl I know quite well. The preamp has transformed my record playback to a level I didn’t think my table and cartridge were capable of reaching.

Thanks to all who gave me input and directed my thinking. It produced an amazing change for me.
Congrats on the H-1200.  I have an H-1202 that I dearly love and I'm sure the 1200 isn't far behind.