I need help getting this all to work?

Ok I am only 50 but am so lost with all this new stereo lingo and products. I have a family that wants to listen to music stored on a computer and also be able to listen to Apple radio. I don't want a simple bluetooth speaker. I used to have quality audio equipment and want to get back into listening.

Here is what we have:
3 MacBooks
1 Mac full size computer where ripped cd's (300) are stored
4 apple TV's I think 3 version
Apple airport older version
Apple Airport express
4 Iphones 4-6 versions

Want to have

Integrated amp like Hegel 80 and goo speakers 

Want to be able to

Have wife or 12 year old simply play stored music and Apple radio by pressing play and choosing source. No fiddling, no turning on 5 components, little to no drop out, no hassles.

The choice of speakers/amp are a personal choice so I am looking to do that separate unless there is a product such as the Hegel that might eliminate an extra needed product.

Budget besides the above is approx $5k .

I appreciate any help and direction as to how to get this going. I have read and read and think at this point I am confusing the situation even more. Do I already have everything besides amp an speakers?

Thanks

wannastereo
Here's the thing. If you really want a pick up your phone and hit play solution, you may need to forego any thought of separates.

The best such solutions are receivers with built in streamers. Lots to choose from in the normal far-east market (Dennon, Yamaha, Marantz, etc). You can also do a lot with Sonos gear.

Many fewer choices from high-end brands. The integration with networking phones and software maintenance is pretty expensive so only a few of the boutique brands bother at all.

If you can sacrifice a little convenience you could do streamer + good integrated. Like the Parasound integrated for instance, but you still have to make sure the integrated is set to your streamer, AND on.

See how this goes?

This is why I pointed you to Roon and Naim. Roon for the links, Naim for the all in one solution.
The good news: You are an all Mac home, and most device makers support Mac, and not Android.

Also, Auralic makes a streamer/DAC/Amp as well.
We are a Naim dealer and the Naim stuff is really the correct choice.

The Naim Uniti range is a stunning modern all in one that sounds fantastic and has every major streaming capability that you could want.

https://www.naimaudio.com/product/uniti-atom

The new Uniti Atom has  Airplay, Blu Tooth, Dlna discovery to find your music on the network, Tune in radio, Tidal, Spotify, and even Googlecast for music streaming when one of those non Apple people show up, you can even copy your network music to a USB hard drive and have the Naim stream those files for you without having to rely on a network computer!

The Atom sounds fantastic and even though is is only 40 watts can drive a large number of speakers to a good volume and for the last two points:

1: The Uniit can run on a great app, an app makes using the system easy for anyone and allows you to do fun things such as waking to music, the built in Tune in radio app allows you to find free internet radio stations from all over the US and the rest of the world. FM Adore Jazz from France is a fantastic station is is radio Paradise. 

2: as well as being able to have an entire house filled with Naim streaming components such as the $899 Muso QB  which you can add to a Kitchen or a Guest Bedroom or a Kids room, and the entire house can be controlled via one app.

https://www.naimaudio.com/mu-so

Think of the Naim Uniti and Muso products like a great interconnected audio world like a high end Sonos. 

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ