I need advice for power cords

In my system there are 4 components that power cords are interchangeable.  They are PrimaLuna EVO 100 Tube Preamplifier, PrimaLuna EVO 100 Tube DAC, Manley Chinook phonostage and Dayton Audio sa1000 subwoofer amplifier.   Should they all be upgraded, if not all which one to change to give me the most improvements.  I can't go crazy on cost, 1k to spend.   I've followed along with many threads on this subject. Always looking to make improvements to sound quality.   Many of you have much more experience with cables than I do so what do you recommend and I can do the research.  On a side note my McIntosh MC75's are vintage so old thin manufacturer cables and probably shouldn't change them. 

Thanks 
Mike 
zardozmike
@hg The Cable company is a fantastic resource- check them out

i have no financial or other connection besides a happy customer in past

also, for AudioQuest in particular Johnny Rutan at Audio Connection in NJ should be able to help you

As mentioned  above I think the biggest bang for the buck would be to start at the electrical service. Years ago we finished off our basement, one side for the kids one side for dad's listening room :)
I ran 4 separate 20 amp runs with extra heavy wire  into two hospital grade 20 amp double outlets. Looking back I wish I would have run three of them. 
I can't recommend Zu Audio Event high enough. I currently use the MK 1 versions and I love them. Beautifully made, very high quality, and incredible value. I have one on everything in my system.

I plan on trying the Mk 2 version, when I can find one for a great price.
Several posts here make the fundamental claim that upgrading house wiring & outlets should be top priority, and that until this has been addressed, any comparison of audio component power cords is an idle exercise. What say the experts about this claim which, if true, would seem to moot many posts above (and those on other cable comparison threads)?
Post removed