I need a fitting/appropriate tonearm for my Teres 340

I have a Teres 340 with an Origin Live Illustrious 3 tonearm. This was to be a "temporary" arm til I could do better.  But hey, It sounds pretty darn good. Though it sounds good as is, I think the TT deserves a better arm than the OL Illustrious. Maybe I'm being snobbish. Wifey says it sounds great. Leave it alone. But My heart says the Teres needs a better mate I have a Benz Ebony L cartridge. I've consideried the OL Conquerer which is a step up.  But It has no azimuth adjustment. The Reed is an interesting arm which has my attention. The  2 P has azimuth adj. But the 2 A doesn't. There are several Reeds on the market. Would rather have the 3 series. But the 2 is a stretch at this point. Any reed owners that would recommend it over others in the price range? Is the Reed a good match for the Teres 340. Unfortunately I have a limited budget and these seem to be withing the budget. I've seen a few SME V but I'm not sure they are a right fit.. Haven't seen a TriPlanar in some time. Still not sure its the right fit either. Then there is the Pete Riggle arm which may be good but the looks are not that good IMO.. Thoughts?
128x128artemus_5
Terminator T3Pro linear tracking TA. Vic uses his own Salvation direct rim drive motor. Terminator will fit your Teres just fine. Easy set up and a Sera aquarium pump gives low pressure air flow and is very silent (mine is in a wood box behind a large record cabinet in the same room and is not audible).
I should expand on my interest...

I'm kind of in the same boat. I've got a Teres table (cocobolo base, solid acrylic platter, Verus motor) and I'm currently using an OL Silver (mk II, I believe) arm. It would be easy to stay in the OL family, but candidly, I'm not thrilled with OL in general. Like you, I find the Reed arms interesting, but haven't read many first-hand testimonials on the 2 or 3-series (I'm also partial to the 3P or 3Q). I've thought about contacting Chris @ Teres about his tonearm and VTA adapter, but I'm not anxious to pull the trigger and, from a cost standpoint, I may want to stick to the 2nd-hand market. 
Wntmute & Harold, I remember when that arm 1st came out. Reviews were quite favorable. I considered one for a scoutmaster. But I don't think I could ever come to like it on my TT because it would be such a clash of design, etc.. Tables which have a more industrial look may compliment it. I may have to read some recent reviews. Who knows, maybe I can get a wood grain kit and make the arm look like wood. That would be trick
Funny, I think the juxtaposition of the wood table and polished aluminum arm with wire gantry would be way cool!  But then I like the steam punk look.