I'm looking for a pair of interconnects that won't shatter the bank....

....but I have some extenuating circumstances that may make that impossible. First things first, the interconnects both have to end in RCA Male-to-Male because I don't have an XLR option and every component uses RCA connections.

I am running a bi-wired and bi-amped system so the interconnect runs are rather long. The longest run is around 9 feet and connects my preamp to my Subwoofer In ( the Subwoofer is a Sunfire SDS-12 ). The second run is shorter but still long. It's the Subwoofer Out to the Amplifier In which is about 6 feet. Obviously, I am looking for interconnects that already have those RCA connections attached.

Any ( nice, polite and helpful ) suggestions?

j
stereoisomer
My system is mostly wired with Morrow, series 3 and 5 interconnects.  They are a good value, IMHO.  I needed a short length of RCA cable due to the addition of a transformer, and just as a placeholder, I ordered the house-assembled Audio Quest RCAs from Audio Advisor.  I was afraid they would be a bottleneck for the whole system, but I was pleasantly surprised.  I couldn't audition the cable without the new transformer, which I used to solve a hum issue, so I can't say how much of the sound is from the cables or the transformer, but system is just kicking butt right now.  Sounds better than ever.  AFAIK, custom lengths should be available in this affordable cable. 
 https://www.audioadvisor.com/mobile/prodinfo.asp?number=AQBMII
Hi,

I have all Pine Tree Audio cables and IC.  Nice copper interconnects and ribbon speaker cables.  Customer service beyond expectations.  Quick shipment and reasonably priced.  I would say all the stuff I have is neutral in sound.  The IC  I have is 65 for 1M. 

PS  i think silver coated will give you a little brighter sound and will cost more.