I have a feel good story....

Friday July 1st my Manley Stingray II arrived...hooked up everything... DEAD LEFT CHANNEL... tried everything I could think of, called Upscale...Josh, on the Friday before the 4th weekend, spent over 3 hours with me going thru every possible failure mechanism... No Joy... sent an email to EveAnna that evening, she responded within an hour and we spent another long email string that evening working the problem... No Joy...this morning, July 2nd she sent me another list of paths to run thru... WORKING....

I have to say how impressed I am with both Upscale and especially EveAnna Manley... over a holiday weekend she took the time to troubleshoot with me and resolve the issue....

A connector had jostled loose in transit...

I have always felt that when I buy a product I bond with the brand...I am a really happy Manley/Upscale customer...they went above and beyond this weekend....

poke33

From what I hear, Luke could learn a lot from his ex-wife when it comes to customer service at VTL. Then again, maybe that’s why she’s his ex-wife. 

Can't speak to that situation... but I can tell u she is a STUD when it comes to ensuring the customer is happy