I hate when this happens

One of those nights last night. For whatever reasons, real or imagined, the rig was singing. I went down at 11:30, “Only for a
couple tunes.” Went to bed at 3. Alarm at 5:45 was rude. At least I was in bed before the sun was coming up as often happens. 
128x128wideload
Spouse out of town.

Those days are too precious to waste at work!!

I don't stay up all night listening when the wife's away, but I take a few vacation days and just crank it up and enjoy!   ;^)
Now you are speaking my language.

Why is it that family members don't like full on bass or orchestra from 40 feet and 1 or 2 stories away.  I mean, it's not like they can hear it like I can.

My team has a signal; they turn the light switch on and off repeatedly as a sign to turn the music down.  When everybody's away, the lights just flicker because I am drawing so much current... from my 15 amp dedicated circuit :)
@wideload ,
Yay!! You have all the time in the world today to enjoy your music. Have as much fun as you can, dance as much and treat yourself. But don't exhaust yourself so much that you cannot treat your lady properly once she is back. Enjoy your music!!
yesterday night almost same i watched Beasts Of No Nation and listened to STUNNING music of Dan Romer.