I can't be the only Cary Audio DMS-600 user experiencing this problem streaming Qobuz ...

While streaming Qobuz through my Cary Audio DMS-600 utilizing the Streamer 2.0 iOs app, songs intermittently stop mid-stream and jump to the next track.  I have discussed this with the good folks at Cary and they told me to sign out of Qobuz everywhere else I am logged in (i.e., my iPad, my Cocktail Audio X14 and/or my iPhone) depending which way I am controlling the DMS-600.  To no avail, songs still stop mid-play and skip to the next track.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so, what have you done to "fix" the problem?
gjspuches

@vpm 

Yes, I can confirm that I've had no problems with the Cary app for the 700.  Although I'm pretty sure that the app for the 700 is different than the app for the 600.  After trying Roon I just couldn't go back to the Cary app and bought a lifetime subscription.  It wasn't cheap but worth it to me over the long run.  I was also aware of the DMS-800 under development but was told it may happen or may never happen and the price would be in the $12k range.  I personally don't think one needs to spend that much to get an excellent sounding DAC or streamer.

Well, since you brought it up, the price will be $15k.  Out of my price range and I ag)ree with you.  I cannot get Cary to admit the app is different.  All I can get is the 700 owners are having no problems and customers like me who are having problems is infitesimaI. I tried reconnecting to the network as the last respondent suggested and it worked when I was playing MQA albums, but today the non MQA music paused again after the first hour.  For someone who only streams and does not have a stored collection of music,  the $ 500 Roon price is hard to swallow.  Let's stay in touch. Thank you.

I had major issues with Cary customer service in the past. Sold the unit and will never buy Cary again. Actually I’m amazed anyone would buy a digital piece from Cary. This is way out of their wheelhouse. Plenty of companies that specialize in digital that are much preferable to Cary.

Would you be kind enough to share which manufacturer of network streamer you went with as I contemplating a switch as well.  What makes it difficult for me is I like their sound in my system.  But I can do without these annoying network problems.  Recently I purchase a Bluesound Node for another non critical listening room and I have no network connection issues with Tidal.  Same for my Sonos Connect in another area.  Thank you.

The DMS series is known to be problematic where internet and other connectivity is concerned.  Think of a weird thing and the unit can do it flawlessly. You can spend all day trying to get it to connect to the internet to no avail, and the next day it connects without a problem.  It can stop playing in the middle of a track and there’s nothing you can do to get it going again.  There is no real customer service at Cary and quite frankly, they are out of their digital league.