Hyperion hps-968 vs Verity Audio Parsifal Encore

I am considering these 2 speakers if you have a opinion let me know.
I can drive either with solid state power (roland model 6) or audiovalve challenger 180 monoblocks and listen to classical rock,jazz,choir with organ,and classical as well.
rleff

Showing 1 response by davt

I absolutely love my Parsifal Encores. I have recently looked at upgrading, auditioning speakers in the 15,000-25,000 range and came away with the feeling that I like my parsifal encores more than what I heard. I have upgraded them to the aluminum damping plate and jumpers as found on the Ovation, nice subtle change. And added Stillpoint Ultra SS footer, huge giant improvement. With the upgrades, though not cheap, I prefer the encores, which are the latest version prior to change to the ovation, to the Ovation. I will likely keep my current speakers unless the new Parsifal anniversary is more amazing. I however will be hard pressed to move to the anniversay as I don't see how I can integrate the still points, but I will seek out a pair to hear. Also, Verity has been really great to work with and have been very supportive.