hybrid integrateds (Vincent and others)

Currently have Audio Refinement separates in my main system. I’m curious and want to try a Vincent or other hybrid tube preamp stage / ss amp stage along with my modified RP6 and ProAc Studio 148s (see system details). I would really like to find a Vincent SV-226 as it has no digital inputs (don’t need them), 6 analog inputs and a hefty 200w into 4 ohms for my ProAcs.

Am I wasting my time searching for this Vincent SV-226 as the YBA / Audio Refinement gear gets quite high marks already? If not, does anyone know of any SV-226 that might be coming up for sale?
sbrownnw
Not an integrated but I have the Vincent SP-331 hybrid amplifier  - 150wpc @ 8 ohms/300wpc @4 ohms, and I find it very musical driving Martin Logan Aerius i speakers. I've tried Bryston 4B-ST, Bryston 7B-ST monoblocks, Adcom 555SE, Pass X150, and McIntosh MC2200, some my own some borrowed from friends,  and the Vincent really held its own. The only amps that stood out were the 7B-ST monos and the bass they delivered. Up to that point I didn't even know the Aerius i was even capable of delivering that much tight bass. Very impressive. Those were my brothers' who's using them with his Magnepan 1.5QRs. I think the Vincent are in general very underrated, in my opinion.
It took my a long time to find an integrated amp I liked better than my sv 237. I think my heavily modded Bada Purer is but they are hard to find. Have a Hegel H300 on the way and will compare.