hybrid integrateds (Vincent and others)

Currently have Audio Refinement separates in my main system. I’m curious and want to try a Vincent or other hybrid tube preamp stage / ss amp stage along with my modified RP6 and ProAc Studio 148s (see system details). I would really like to find a Vincent SV-226 as it has no digital inputs (don’t need them), 6 analog inputs and a hefty 200w into 4 ohms for my ProAcs.

Am I wasting my time searching for this Vincent SV-226 as the YBA / Audio Refinement gear gets quite high marks already? If not, does anyone know of any SV-226 that might be coming up for sale?
sbrownnw
Sp-t700’s are great as are the Vincent hybrid integrateds. Lsa, Bat, Musical Fidelity, Rogue and Bada are very good as well. If you want to try a good tube amp for the money the Tad-60 that came up on here today is fantastic. I’ve owned it twice, drove my Proac 2.5’s with ease.

I own the Vincent 237 Integrated amp and it's hard to beat at it's price point IMO. They're connected to a pair of Monitor Audio Gold 200's and they make those speakers sing. I've also compared it to the tube integrated that I own , which is a real honey of an amp, a TAD 60 which I also own and the differences between the Vincent and the 2 tube amps are small. The bass response is solid, no pun intended, highs are sweet not bright and the mids are just about equal to both tube amps.

Yea, I used to own the 226. A great integrated with tight bass, smooth mids and highs, great soundstage and imaging. Wish I never sold it. Another one which I currently own is the Pathos Model One MKII. Doesn't have the power of the Vincent, at 130wpc into 4ohms. I believe many more 236s have been sold in the US and therefore more available than the 226.
Would really like to find a black US version SV-226 in excellent condition with remote and box.