How to tame brightness

System is:

Audio refinement Complete Int
EPOS - M12
Music Hall Cd25
All Signal cables

Issue:
I love the overall sound of this system, but the Epos tend to get sharp/edgy/hazy/shrill. How can I tame this issue, or does it require and upgrade?
gmc56
Do what Kal said. I had my room treatments done after I purchased speakers and it is a world of difference. Like upgrading speakers.

If that doesn't work buy some flour. :)
Gmc56-Did you see Duke's(Audiokinesis)response?
I think you should give that a try;I think it will address your concerns quite well as I knew a guy who ran Polk SDA's and he did as Duke mentioned with great success.
It might be that you have an issue with RF pollution getting into your system. I have found that a simple DIY RC filter across the speaker terminals can greatly reduce system brightness and make the sound more musical. Here's how you can try this out:

Solder a .01uF Multicap RTX cap in series to a 10ohm, 1 watt PRP resistor (both available from PartsConnexion for a total cost of ~$4.00). Connect the capacitor end to the (+) terminal of the speaker, and the resistor end to the (-) terminal of the speaker. Take a listen. When I did this I heard more detail and a more relaxed and musical, less bright presentation. I also put them on the amplifer outputs as well after they made a difference on the speaker end - that made less of a difference.

Give it a shot - it's only $4.00 and a few minutes!
I have just replaced the Mundorf Silver/Gold Cap in a monitor Speaker Crossover. An Ampohm Polyester in Oil cap of the same value has smoothed out the brightness of the MB Quart Metal Dome.
I believe your Speakers use a metal dome with a simple First Order Network. A replacement of the one Polypropylene cap in each speaker will tame the brightess and enhance your Middle Range.
I've reached the 100 hour mark and my monitors are much more enjoyable to listen to.