How to protect seller's rights?

The A'gon's feedback system is lack of seller's protection in my opinion.   Recently I sold a PS Audio P10 to a guy.  I had clearly told the buyer in communication messages (before he committed to buy) that this unit does not come with a factory power cord, and he acknowledged.  But after he received the unit yesterday, he still fired all over me by claiming that I promised to provide a decent factory cord.  I asked him go back to the messages we had before the purchase, and he simply ignored.  He also claimed that there is a big gash on the face plate which I "intentionally" did not disclose.  I have to say that I am not stupid to do such low class disgraceful thing as a long time audiophile.  Nevertheless, there is just NO WAY for me to prove that he is lying.  If I requested a picture of the damage, he could easily make the damage and insists that I did it.  Then he threatened me  with 24 hours to come up a solution to make him happy.  Guess everybody knows what he meant.  I was pissed off  and refused to give in.  Then he left a negative feedback on me today and said he will ask PayPal for a full refund.   I filed a dispute to A'gon this afternoon, but honestly I doubt how much they can do to help me.  I don't think there is a way to simply cancel my already left positive feedback to this dishonest buyer, or, simply tell my story after his false accusation feedback.  Please pitch in to help protecting A'gon sellers, thank you.
128x128ldmr888
I am not sure it is allowed to show the bad guy’s name here. But whoever wants to know can check my profile to find out. Thanks. 
I had a buyer with good feedback claim a woofer was blown on a pair of Harbeth SHL5’s. The speakers were perfect when I shipped them and my buyers claim seemed fishy, so I refunded his purchase and had him ship the speakers to the US Distributor (Fidelis AV) for inspection. Fidelis said the speakers were fine, which confirmed my belief that my buyer just wanted to test drive the speakers. With email proof from Fidelis that the speakers were operating properly, I told the buyer he either had to take the speakers back or I would leave him negative feedback. He quietly agreed to buy them back when Fidelis support allowed me to call his bluff. What a dishonest Jack a--!
Sounds like a crap eating dog would never starve around here. Too bad the op’s Buyer’s full name doesn’t show on his rating. 
This buyer has a 48 positive feedback which gained my trust. He tried to lowball me first, and I rejected his offer.  We contacted again later, and he mentioned he just bought a Synergistic Research unit. A few days later, he came back to me and said the Synergistic Research unit he bought turned out to be damaged hence he was requesting a full refund and therefore would buy mine again.  I felt a bit fishy but did not put a brake on it. Now it happened to me!   A quick lesson I learnt is never leave a feedback before the buyer left you one. This may not be fair, but what else we can do?  We sellers are paying all the fees and deserved better protection, do we?
As of this morning, A’gon staff has confirmed with me that the buyer has no ground to complain about the power cord since I had made it clear to him before the purchase.  A’gon is request pictures of the so-called big gash on the face plate from this guy. I wish he would not make up one of his own.  Anyway, at least he should learn a lesson (at my cost) it is not that easy to cheat on other people and walk away to his benefit only.